The CTfC website provides a huge amount of information about churches. You can find out about visiting churches, maintaining and running a church building, using a church as a community venue, and supporting Cumbria's churches.
- Getting to information. Clicking on words highlighted in purple, such as those above, will take you to a new page of information. If the page is outside the CTfC website it will open in a new tab. CTfC is not responsible for the content of external websites, but we endeavour only to provide links to reliable sources of information.
- Downloading documents. Many of the documents available though the website are in 'pdf' format. If you are unable to open them on your computer you can get the necessary software, called Acrobat Reader, for free here.
- Trouble finding what you are looking? Click on the menus on the left hand side to reveal the sub-sections of the site, or you can go to the site map, which is like an index.
- Searching for a church? We have a Directory of all the places of worship in Cumbria. If you are associated with a church you may update the information on your church's page see Help with registering.
- Information not here? The website is constantly updated in response to requests for further information. If there is information you would like to see please fill in a feedback form.
- Need help? For help with any other matters please contact us.
Last Updated on Thursday, 17 November 2011 14:21